[Q] Plot in a Plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3086] [Q] Plot in a Plot
  • From: David at smc.vnet.net, A.Johnson at news.acns.nwu.edu
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 03:03:00 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wri.com

I need a little help.

I want to display a ListPlot that is framed and in the upper right corner  of this plot I want to display a shrunken ListPlot, ie a plot within a plot.

In reality the shrunken ListPlot is the original data and the framed primary ListPlot is the magnitude spectrum of the original data.  I am not concerned if the shrunken plot overlay's over data in the larger framed plot.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how this can be accomplished using Mma?

Thank's in advance,

David

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====