Mathematica Plots -> Editing using Canvas or Illustrator ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2900] Mathematica Plots -> Editing using Canvas or Illustrator ?
- From: anoop at cco.caltech.edu (PA)
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 02:16:46 -0500
- Organization: California Institute of Technology, Pasadena
Hi There, I have a complicated plot generated in mathematica that I would like to edit (add text and other graphics) to using a graphics program like Canvas or Adobe Illustrator on the mac. Is there a simple way to do this? How do I save the plot? How do I open it using the illustration program. A mathematica book that I have says that this is possible, but it doesn't say how! Any help would be *really* appreciated. Thanks! Anoop anoop at cco.caltech.edu ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====