Mathematica Plots -> Editing using Canvas or Illustrator ?
- Subject: [mg2900] Mathematica Plots -> Editing using Canvas or Illustrator ?
- From: anoop at cco.caltech.edu (PA)
- Date: 9 Jan 1996 04:26:53 -0600
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: California Institute of Technology, Pasadena
- Sender: mj at wri.com
Hi There, I have a complicated plot generated in mathematica that I would like to edit (add text and other graphics) to using a graphics program like Canvas or Adobe Illustrator on the mac. Is there a simple way to do this? How do I save the plot? How do I open it using the illustration program. A mathematica book that I have says that this is possible, but it doesn't say how! Any help would be *really* appreciated. Thanks! Anoop anoop at cco.caltech.edu