.m vs .ma Packages
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3491] .m vs .ma Packages
- From: pdmcd at magicnet.net (Paul McDowell)
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 00:56:21 -0500
- Organization: MagicNet, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am a new Mathematica user, and I am wondering how to make my Package definitions in a .m file. I work on a Gateway 2K, P5 133MHz. Of course the OS is Win95. Anyway I would like some quick and dirty advice on how to make my packages work. Thanks for any help the dangerous one Paul McDowell pdmcd at magicnet.net ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====