Re: delayed differential equations?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3522] Re: delayed differential equations?
- From: Harald Berndt <haraldb at nature.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 02:50:28 -0500
- Organization: University of California Forest Prodcts Lab
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Christian Jost wrote: > do you know of any package/function that lets mathematica simulate > numerically delayed differential equations, like > n'[t]==n[t](1-n[t-T]) I don't know of a package, but there are two items in the Mathematica Journal which address your problem: TMJ 5(3):21 and TMJ 6(1):25. -- ______________________________________________________________________ Harald Berndt, University of California Research Specialist Forest Products Laboratory Phone: 510-215-4224 FAX: 510-215-4299 ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====