delayed differential equations?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3478] delayed differential equations?
- From: Christian.Jost at epc.u-psud.fr (Christian Jost)
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 22:38:25 -0500
- Organization: Universite Paris-Sud XI
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi everybody, do you know of any package/function that lets mathematica simulate numerically delayed differential equations, like n'[t]=3D=3Dn[t](1-n[t-T]) where T is some fixed parameter (initial values from 0 to T provided)? Thanks for any hints, Christian. Christian Jost, Universit=E9 Paris-Sud XI, Orsay, France jost at psisun.u-psud.fr ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====