Re: Euler's formula in Mma?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3549] Re: Euler's formula in Mma?
- From: Harald Berndt <haraldb at nature.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 01:11:17 -0500
- Organization: University of California Forest Products Lab
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jason Krywicki wrote: > > Does anyone out there know if a package that will simplify e^(i*theta) = > cos(theta) + i sin(theta)? I would appreciate any information. Thank you. -- ComplexExpand[ Exp[ I theta ] ] will do what you want. _______________________________________________________________ Harald Berndt University of California Research Specialist Forest Products Laboratory Phone: 510-215-4224 FAX:510-215-4299 ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====