X FrontEnd settings for Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3551] X FrontEnd settings for Mathematica?
  • From: eugeneha at cco.caltech.edu (Eugene Ha)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 01:11:38 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Does anyone know how to change the X FrontEnd Style settings
for mathematica? In particular, I would like to change the
default input font and the background color.
(of course, I can always change things through the Edit Styles...
option; but doing this for every mathematica session is a big
pain.)

Thanks!

eugeneha at cco.caltech.edu

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====