Re: Creating and Opening Files on a Mac...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3642] Re: Creating and Opening Files on a Mac...
- From: hohmuth at cipserv1.physik.uni-ulm.de (Lars Hohmuth)
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 00:51:24 -0500
- Organization: Uni Ulm
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <4jd5st$pmr at dragonfly.wolfram.com> gfs5729 at tam2000.tamu.edu (Bob-God of Ohio) writes: >From: gfs5729 at tam2000.tamu.edu (Bob-God of Ohio) To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net >Subject: Creating and Opening Files on a Mac... >Date: 28 Mar 1996 04:51:41 GMT > Hi! What command in Mathematica can I use to create a text file >consisting of the output of a calculation on a mac? I thought Splice was >the command to use, but I couldn't figure it out... > Thanks, > George Simler >-- You can simply dump the result to a text file with data>>filename, but it will be dumped in Mma's input form, if you want anything more sophisticated, you have to write your own routine. CU, Lars P.S. If you tell me more specifically what kind of text file you want, maybe I can give you are more specific answer:-) ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====