Creating and Opening Files on a Mac...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3637] Creating and Opening Files on a Mac...
- From: gfs5729 at tam2000.tamu.edu (Bob-God of Ohio)
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 02:48:19 -0500
- Organization: Texas A&M University, College Station
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi! What command in Mathematica can I use to create a text file consisting of the output of a calculation on a mac? I thought Splice was the command to use, but I couldn't figure it out... Thanks, George Simler -- IV future president of the world ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====