FAQ for comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3389] FAQ for comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica ?
  • From: pecora at zoltar.nrl.navy.mil (Lou Pecora)
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 02:24:23 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Can anyone point me to the FAQ for this group?  I am new here and have not
had any luck finding it using the Netscape search engine.  Thanks.

Permit me another (simple) question?  How do you turn off the spelling
checker in Mathematica that gives warnings when two variables are spelled
similarily?  I can't find it in the manual and it's driving me nuts.

I'm using Mathematica for Macintosh.

Thanks.

--
Lou Pecora
code 6341
pecora at zoltar.nrl.navy.mil
/* My views are not those of the U.S. Navy.
   If you want their views, you have to go to war. */

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====