FAQ for comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3389] FAQ for comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica ?
- From: pecora at zoltar.nrl.navy.mil (Lou Pecora)
- Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 02:24:23 -0500
- Organization: Naval Research Lab
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone point me to the FAQ for this group? I am new here and have not had any luck finding it using the Netscape search engine. Thanks. Permit me another (simple) question? How do you turn off the spelling checker in Mathematica that gives warnings when two variables are spelled similarily? I can't find it in the manual and it's driving me nuts. I'm using Mathematica for Macintosh. Thanks. -- Lou Pecora code 6341 Naval Research Lab Washington DC 20375 USA pecora at zoltar.nrl.navy.mil /* My views are not those of the U.S. Navy. If you want their views, you have to go to war. */ ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====