using mathematica for computer simulation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3394] using mathematica for computer simulation?
- From: David Andrade <dandrade at u.washington.edu>
- Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 02:25:17 -0500
- Organization: University of Washington
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am interested in finding out if mathematica would be efficient for programming computer simulations of financial markets. The other alternatives I have are Fortran 90 and probably Gauss. I also want to program some nonlinear optimization routines with whatever I choose to use. Is mathematica the way to go for what I need to do? Thanks in advance, Please e-mail a reply to this post. David Andrade Univ. of Washington ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====