How limited is ReIm?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3464] How limited is ReIm?
- From: Janis Gailis <janisg at ifi.uio.no>
- Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 00:59:46 -0500
- Organization: University of Oslo
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need the real part of rahter complicated symbolic expressions, as for example (expr)^(m/n), "expr" can be a polynomial or some simple trig. function. "ReIm" does'nt helps. Does the only possibility is to write extensions to "ReIm". Maybe someone have done it before? I'll appreciate any suggestion. ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====