Printing/TeX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3465] Printing/TeX
  • From: johny+ at pitt.edu (John M Ernsthausen)
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 00:59:57 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am interested in importing mathematica postscript into a
TeX document.  Currently, I save my graphics into a file
via Mathematica's print option.  I can then import this PS
file into my TeX document.  However, the results are not
acceptable as mathematica puts a heading on each page and
the graphic does not take up the whole page. I know I can
edit the PS file.  But I am wondering if there is any way
to save a graphic with no headers directly from Mathematica
which takes up the whole page.

Thanks is Advance.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====