Re: quaternion package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5254] Re: quaternion package?
- From: "David B. Wagner" <dbwagner at princon.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 03:34:03 -0500
- Organization: Principia Consulting
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dylan Thurston wrote: > > Has anyone written a nice package for quaternions in Mathematica? > It's trivial, but slightly tedious to do right. > > --Dylan Thurston > Math Dept., University of California at Berkeley Algebra`Quaternions` is a new package in version 3.0. I have no idea if you can obtain it without buying version 3.0, or if it would even work on earlier versions without major modifications. --