Circuit Diagram Package for Mathematica 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6781] Circuit Diagram Package for Mathematica 3.0
  • From: John DeCocq <johnd>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 02:37:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings,

My example/experimental notebook and palette are now available for
download. They can be retrieved via anonymous FTP to:

        mathsource.wolfram.com

use your full email address as the password. From there:

        cd pub/outgoing/Support/Circuits

retreive and read the ReadMe.txt file, then the remaining files. The
ReadMe.txt provides details of installation and a breif discussion of
the use of this package. The notebook, CircuitExamples.nb gives a few
examples of the use of this package. Three additional exmples can be
found in the package itself.

If you need any help, please contact me directly. I hope you find this
useful, and I welcome all criticism and comments you can offer.

Let me reiterate, this is simply a pet project of mine, and is not
supported by Wolfram Research, Inc. in any way. If you encounter any
problems using the package, please respond to me directly, not to
Wolfram Research Technical Support. I hope you do find this a useful
example of the type of programming that can be accomplished with
Mathematica 3.0. Enjoy!

	John DeCocq