Re: Histrogram graph
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6784] Re: [mg6763] Histrogram graph
- From: "Sherman.Reed" <sherman.reed at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 02:37:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I suggest that you look in two places: 1. The Mathematica 3.0 Standard Add-On Packages or 2. The Help File under Add-On Packages. Excellent documentation in both places Sherman Reed ---------- > From: Ivan G. Burch II <ivanb at hula.net> > Subject: [mg6763] Histrogram graph > Date: Wednesday, April 16, 1997 1:14 AM > > Hopefully a simple question > > I want to do a histrogram graph does mathematica 3.0 support this. > I did not see anything in the users manual about it! > Is there a work around method to do this? > > If there is please email me to the address listed below > > > > Thanks in advance > > > > > > Sincerely, > > > > Ivan G. Burch II aka enforcer > at email address: > "ivanb at hula.net"