LogPlot and PlotLog
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6790] LogPlot and PlotLog
- From: bg0002 at jove.acs.unt.edu (Baonian Guo)
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 01:50:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of North Texas
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am doing some calcuation about cross section. When I use LogPlot[ ..] and Plot[ Log[ ..]] , there are different results. One Plot[Log] gave me very well results. Another one, LogPlot, can not give me the figure correctly. My function inside the  is one integrate function vs. angle. Can anybody tell me what is difference between the two math functions?