using Mathematica in the Quantum Mechenics Problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6796] using Mathematica in the Quantum Mechenics Problems
- From: s912661 at inhavision.inha.ac.kr
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 01:50:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Execuse me I am a undergraduate student majoring in the Department of Electronic materials & device fundamentals Please help me I am searching for the methods of solving problem for the peoriodic potential barriers. Problem is to graph the probability of five barrier. Of course, I can program the C but, I like to using the Mathematica. I have some experiance of Mathmetica. I am sorry. My English is very poor.