mathematica3.0 under x windows.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6791] mathematica3.0 under x windows.
- From: bg0002 at jove.acs.unt.edu (Baonian Guo)
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 01:50:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of North Texas
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On the main frame we have new mathmatica3.0. I use local computer to connect to the main frame, the platform is Window NT. But the GUI interface for the mathematica 3.0 I am using exceed, I believe it is a x window simulator. My probelm is how to run mathematica on the main frame. It always said the fonts I did not set properly. Can somebody tell me to set the fonts properly? Please send email at bg0002 at jove.acs.unt.edu