Re: Downloadable Screen backgrounds Available

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6813] Re: [mg6789] Downloadable Screen backgrounds Available
  • From: Xah Lee <xah at best.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 02:02:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

At 2:38 AM -0400 4/18/97, Scott Brew wrote:
>Mathematica has made possible many new kinds of stunning scientific,
>technical, and artistic images since its introduction in 1988.
>[snip]
> You can download
>screen backgrounds created with Mathematica 3.0 from the Wolfram
>Research web site at http://www.wolfram.com/graphics/backgrounds.

More "stunning" graphics of the same nature can be found at

http://www.best.com/~xah/MathGraphicsGallery_dir/Tiling_dir/tiling.html

If you are interested in the notebooks that generates those, please let me
know.  I will spruce them up with nice documentations and put it up.

 Xah
 xah at best.com
 Mountain View, CA, USA
 "Morality abets evil."