graphics help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6822] graphics help
  • From: Kristina Pawlikowski <pawlikk at wl.wpafb.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 02:03:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi All,

I seem to recall a while back a series of posts concerning the incorrect
printing of text labels in graphics objects, namely, sumbols such as "(" and
")" in a text label printing out as "H" and "L", respectively.  I seem to
remember that this problem was realated to the printer fonts.  I apologize for
re-asking the same question (you never think that it can happen do you), but
exactly why does this happen and how do I fix it?  This problem is showing up
in a legend for a MultipleListPlot - on the display, the label appears
correctly as "(v/cs)", but on the printout it appears as "Hv csL".  I am
running version 3.0 for students under Win95 on a Pentium machine.

Thanks very much,

Kristina