PDE's

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6568] PDE's
  • From: Paul Benefiel <pahoben at argohouston.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 19:01:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

[please limit comments to Mathematica's PDE abilities - moderator]

I intend to begin a night graduate program in Petroleum Engineering.  I
have been out of school for many years.  I wish to purchase a commercial
mathematics package for working with PDE's.  Product recommendations
will be greatly appreciated.
Paul B