Re: Help - Axes coordinates values
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6950] Re: [mg6897] Help - Axes coordinates values
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 22:25:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hypersquare wrote: > > When I use trignometric functions with Mathematica 2.2 , I would like to > have the x-axe with values like (1Pi, 3/2 Pi ,2Pi , 5/2Pi...) > Anyone can help me. I'm novice. > > Thank you very much, > Daniel There is an example of this in the mathematica book section 2.9.5. (Page 493) You may find it inconvenient though, if you are a novice user. It would involve manually setting the tick marks.