Writing Plots to Files as PICTS?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6972] Writing Plots to Files as PICTS?
- From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (AES)
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 22:25:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to run a Mathematica notebook which generates (slowly) 50 successive plots (they happen to be 3D plots), and then convert these into a QuickTime movie on a Mac. If I try to do this in one notebook and then Animate or Save as a movie, I run out of memory. I'd like to Save the plots as PICTs in individual files, or append them as PICTs to a single file. Can I do this? (Mathematica 2.2 or 3.0)