MMA 3.0 Fonts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6576] MMA 3.0 Fonts
  • From: Chee <s14985 at sp.ac.sg>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 02:11:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi MathGroupers,

I am having problems with some frontend features. For instance, I can't
seem to get the font options such as FontSize, FontSlant, FontWeight,
etc. to work. When I sent commands with such options to the kernel,
nothing happens. The same thing goes for the RowLines & ColumnLines
options for the GridBox. Has anyone out there encountered the same
problems? I would appreciate any help. I am running MMA 3.0 for Win95 on
a Pentium machine.

Thanks
Chee