Re: Is there really no longer any way to Find cells by cell style?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8174] Re: Is there really no longer any way to Find cells by cell style?
- From: murray at math.umass.edu (Murray Eisenberg)
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 03:06:57 -0400
- Organization: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
AES (siegman at ee.stanford.edu) wrote: : In Mathematica 2.2, Mac version, you could Find all the Output, : Graphics, Error and Message cells, delete 'em, and have a cleaned : up notebook display with only your Input cells. MMA 3.0 no longer : seems to have this, not in the Find menu anyway. Is it really gone? In 3.0: Kernel > Delete all output -- Murray Eisenberg Internet: murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Voice: 413-545-2859 (W) University of Massachusetts 413-549-1020 (H) Amherst, MA 01003 Fax: 413-545-1801