Re: Is there really no longer any way to Find cells by cell style?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8216] Re: [mg8108] Is there really no longer any way to Find cells by cell style?
- From: "Keith S. Mersman" <c621746 at everest.cclabs.missouri.edu>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:11:55 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If you look under Kernel (on the top menu) at the bottom is the option "Delete All Output." This will delete all the Output, Graphics, Error, etc. leaving basically only text and Input cells. I find this a much easier option to use. On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, AES wrote: > In Mathematica 2.2, Mac version, you could Find all the Output, > Graphics, Error and Message cells, delete 'em, and have a cleaned > up notebook display with only your Input cells. MMA 3.0 no longer > seems to have this, not in the Find menu anyway. Is it really gone? > >