Sound Blaster configuration
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8126] Sound Blaster configuration
- From: Edgar Camacho Cota <ecc at ds5000.super.unam.mx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 00:55:06 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a AWE 32 PnP Sound Blaster Sound Board. The sound Board is correct install. When I install mathematica 2.22, I select the sound blaster option for sound hardware, but when I try to run Mathematica report that not found sndblst.dll, and not exist this file in my system, What can I do?