ListPlot with little plus signs instead?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8123] ListPlot with little plus signs instead?
  • From: Mark Evans <evans at gte.net>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 00:55:03 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Here is an easy question,

How can one call ListPlot in such a way that the points are shown as
small plus signs instead of circular blobs?  Crosses (+) make it easier
to distinguish clustered points.  I am not talking about error bars
here, just a standard ListPlot.

I looked at some of the standard packages but nothing jumped out at me.

Mark