Re: My keyboard mapping has gone TILT with mathematica 3.0 on my PC
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5630] Re: My keyboard mapping has gone TILT with mathematica 3.0 on my PC
- From: smtp at smtp.unk.com (Max Headroom)
- Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 21:04:57 -0500
- Organization: Southeastern Louisiana University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Sat, 28 Dec 1996 12:02:43 GMT, siggson at netcom.com wrote: >I just installed mathematica 3.0 in Windows 95. Things seem to work >pretty well EXCEPT when I press the left parenthesis key "(" I get "H" >instead.... also when I press the right parenthesis key ")" I get "L" >instead????! Can someone please tell me what's going on... THKS Same here, running from CD. Also '[' and ']' don't work. Is this a "font" problem or a "key-mapping" problem?