Re: WMF export
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7828] Re: [mg7748] WMF export
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 03:01:11 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hermann Klocker wrote: > > 1. I need WMF (Windows Metafile) correct export of MMA 3.0 graphics very urgent. Does MMA 3.0.1 do this correctly? If yes, how can I get it? I just got my MMA 3.0.1, but have not installed it yet. Once I do, I will post to the group which bugs it fixes. If you really need this urgently, I recommend a work around. I assume you need a WMF because you are trying to export via the clipboard. I have found that Display[channel, graphics, "Metafile"] creates a metafile that can be read by Microsoft Office applications. The "GIF" and "TIFF" formats also work under display. Another option is to get that wonderful shareware program: PaintShop Pro and use it to convert a GIF or TIFF image into the format of your choice.