Re: How do I read/write binary image data? (fwd)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7982] Re: How do I read/write binary image data? (fwd)
  • From: dougb at scv.net (Doug Buettner)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:57:33 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The version out on their Web site (unless they just recently upgraded it) only
works under Windows95 (with some manipulations of some dll files) or less.
The version does not work under NT4.0 .. however, they do have a patch
available for the 4.0 version.

FastBinaryFiles is crucial for reading and writing large binary files... and
is at least an order of magnitude faster..

Douglas J. Buettner