Bug inputing Inline Equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7535] Bug inputing Inline Equations
  • From: Amaro Jose Rica da Silva <amaro at klein.ist.utl.pt>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 03:08:49 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,

Has anyone experienced a alteration of display when trying to do Inline
equation editing on a text cell in Mma3.0 ? When I try to subscript a
symbol the cursor just moves to some other part of the screen and starts
writing there, until I do some sort of resizing of the window or other
formatting action. Any hints ?

Amaro