batch mode with notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6293] batch mode with notebooks
  • From: Axel Thimm <thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 00:26:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

how can I run a batch session with a notebook file (2.2 unix)?
I cannot find any way to call the notebook interface in a batch job
(which would be rather natural), so I was trying to Save As text file,
but the text parts are also saved ...

Why I need this: We are not allowed to run long interactive sessions
here, we have to submit them into the queuing system.

What is the right way to do this?

Thanks in advance,
	Axel Thimm.
Axel Thimm   thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de thimm at ifh.de