Re: Font-Installation ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7323] Re: Font-Installation ?
- From: Jacek Pliszka <pliszka at fuw.edu.pl>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 02:23:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wydzial Fizyki UW
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I had also problems with fonts. I was running old SunOS. The easiest solution was to set up a font server on a machine which recognized the fonts (in my case it was on Solaris) with: fs -config config.file where config.file is: catalogue=/opt/math3.0/SystemFiles/Fonts/X, /opt/math3.0/SystemFiles/Fonts/Type1 client-limit=10 default-point-size=140 port=18313 and then on the SunOS: xset fp +tcp/font_server:18313/all But this assumes that you have a machine which recognizes the fonts around. Regards, Jacek Pliszka E-mail: pliszka at fuw.edu.pl http://www.fuw.edu.pl/~pliszka/