$Pre and Testing.m

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9550] $Pre and Testing.m
  • From: mabi at solidmr.kun.nl (Marlies Brinksma)
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 01:40:14 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everybody,

I'm having a package which makes use of $Pre. I would like to test this
package using Testing.m (Mathsource:/Enhancements/Language/0204-961).

However, this package also makes use of the value $Pre. I solved this to
set the value of $Pre to Composition[oldpre,newpre] in which oldpre is
the value of $Pre which was set by the package Testing.m and newpre is
the value of $Pre which is set in my package.

However in one way or another the testfile generated with Testing.m is
correct, but the testing (using TestRun[] and so on) doesn't work
properly.

Does anyone might have an idea about what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Marlies Brinksma