Re: Control System Professional Add-On for Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9685] Re: Control System Professional Add-On for Mathematica
  • From: Igor Bakshee <bakshee>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 01:31:21 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Gustavo A. Delfino wrote:
> What I don't like of Control System Professional is that is doesn't
> support the excellent Mathematica 3.0 help browser and that you can't
> mix analog & discrete systems together. Other than that, it is very
> good.

Gustavo,

There's an on-line manual available for download from our web site (this
will go to your Mathematica 3.0 Help Browser). Call our customer
service and ask for a password. And we are aware of the second issue
you are bringing up: the mixed control extensions are in the plan.

Igor
--
Igor Bakshee
WRI, Applications Development