Graphics Output

Dear all experts,

	I have one question concerning the graphics output of Mathematica. How
can I display, for example, a total of 3 graphics in one line ? I am
now making a total of 3 graphics and want to print it in one line,
however, the program automatically display it vertically. Any method to
do this ?

	By the way, when I copy and paste the file to other place, for example
Winword or else, the graphics distorted. How can I ouput those graphics
in the orginal way ?

	A thousand thanks.

regards,
Bosco