Output of DISPLAYPKT?

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg10394] Output of DISPLAYPKT?
  • From: dek@socrates.ucsf.edu (David Konerding)
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 04:10:34 -0500

Hiya.  I've written a small Front End to Mathematica using MathLink.

I'd like to take the output from a DISPLAYPKT and render it using
ghostscript.  The output of DISPLAYPKT is clearly postscript, but is
distributed over several packets, and the output, when concatenated and
processed by gs, produces an error.

Anybody have any advice on how to postprocess DISPLAYPKT contents into
postscript ready form?  I can't find any documentation on display
packet output.

Thanks,
Dave

Email: dek@cgl.ucsf.edu    David Konerding     WWW: