Animation in selfmade front end

Hi. I'm developing custom front end using VB 5.0 and mathlink on a Win
95 platform.
    I need some pointers how to implement the Animate function from the
Graphics'Animation' package.
In particular I need some info about implementation of the PostScript
rendering engine in the original FE that I can use in my FE.
    I was thinking about saving the frames using the Display function in
a .wmf format, and then constructing picture control array in VB and
manually cycling them rapidly. Is there any better way to do this ?

    Tnx. in advance,

    Vlado Handziski
    Electrotechnical faculty - Skopje

    hanjo@super.zippo.com