Re: Is there a 3.01 student version?

Hello.  I have had student version of 3.01 for a few months now (Win
95). I bought 3.00, but the program was always crashing my computer.
So, I returned the program.
Version 3.01 seems to be much more reliable, although not totally
reliable. The fact that this version runs at all is the big advantage
for me.