Re: Cell bracket <-> Inline

Hi Wouter,

I'm sorry, but it turns out that I told you the wrong file to modify.
When I tested out my changes, I did it in an X environment, and the
location of the file I changed was in the directory I told you. After
getting you message, I tried my changes at home, and of course they
didn't work. It turns out that the file you should modify is

SystemFiles/FrontEnd/TextResources/Windows/KeyEventTranslations.tr

I don't know why this file is located in both directories.

By the way, there are two places where keyboard shortcuts are defined,
in the file KeyEventTranslations.tr as well as MenuSetup.tr. I think
the definitions in MenuSetup.tr take precedence for multiply defined
shortcuts, so if you define a shortcut in KeyEventTranslations.tr and
it doesn't work, you may want to check the file MenuSetup.tr also to
make sure your new shortcut is not multiply defined.

Let me know if the above doesn't help.

Carl Woll
Dept of Physics
U of Washington