Re: ParametricPlot3D Question

immortal wrote:

> I'm trying to coax mathematica into drawing my object via
> ParametricPlot3D, but not filling in the polygons, that is, just
> drawing a mesh.  It seems rational that I should use FaceForm, but I
> can't figure out what to tell it to do with the polygons.  Can anyone
> help?
>
> Thanks!

The function WireFrame in

In[1]:=
<<Graphics`Shapes`

does this

In[2]:=
plt=ParametricPlot3D[ {s,t, s t},{s,0,1},{t,0,1}, PlotPoints ->5]

In[3]:=
Show[WireFrame[plt]]

Or , a do-it-yourself approach:

In[4]:=
Show[plt/.Polygon[pts_] :> Line[Append[pts, pts[[1]]]]]

--
Allan Hayes
Training and Consulting