Re: Re: Corrupt Mathematica Notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13251] Re: [mg13160] Re: [mg13074] Corrupt Mathematica Notebooks
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kevinmccann at Home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:17:46 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I too have problems. Here is a typical one. I have a NB with many plots.
Occasionally, when I open it and scroll through I find that several of
the plots have been reduced to a "postage stamp" size, and I get error
messages in the popup window about weird image sizes with large
negative numbers for those sizes.  If I get another, I would be happy
to send it to you.

Kevin