Re: Greek letter epsilon / varepsilon

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12735] Re: [mg12712] Greek letter epsilon / varepsilon
  • From: Carl Woll <carlw at fermi.phys.washington.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 02:52:19 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Roland,

If the character exists in Mathematica, and you know the alias for that
character in Latex, then the Latex alias should also work in
Mathematica. Since the character does exist in Mathematica, if you
should try typing

esc \varepsilon esc

you will get the character you want. A shorter alias for this character
is

esc ce esc

Carl Woll
Dept of Physics