Problem with EPSTIFF

Hi, All,

I am unable to make the Display "EPSTIFF" work in Win95.  I am using
Version 3.0 for Students.  The message I get seems odd, as I am typing
the command correctly (as far as I know):

Display["HPA_Plot2.eps", %, "EPSTIFF"]

And the response is:

Display::"noform": "!("EPSTIFF") is not a recognized Display format. The
formats include !("EPS, EPSTIFF, Metafile, GIF, TIFF, Illustrator, MGF,
MPS, PCL, PDF, PBM, PSImage")."

All other formats work fine.

Clearly "EPSTIFF" is supposed to be supported, but does not work.  I am
using Win95 op system.

Any help will be appreciated.  I have contacted Wolfram Research, but no
response (Presumably because it is a Student edition..., even though a
legal registered copy...)

Regards,

John Brooks