Re: Printing in NT 4.0

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg11495] Re: Printing in NT 4.0
  • From: "Richard W. klopp" <klopprh@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:21:42 -0500

Jack, your problem may lie with your print driver. I have a notebook on
an NT 4.0 machine that prints fine in grayscale to an HP Laserjet 4M+
but prints with graphics overlapped and otherwise all screwed up in
color on a Tektronix Phaser 340. I haven't had time to dig further.
Rich

....When I select the