Coordinates for Implicit function

Sirs:

How can I get the coordinates of an explicit function in this case the
equation for
an ellipse: 3 x^2 - 4 x y + 2 y^2 ==4?  I tried using Table for the list
but the method doesn't work for the two variables. Once having these
coordinates I want to plug them into Map[Conic,{{x, y,}.....{xn,yn}} to
get back the original equation.
Thanks again.
Manuel
Mavalosjr@aol.com