Animation?

Math Group:

I have a sequence of 3d plots, grouped together, that I animate by
double-clicking on the first cell.  I would like to show others this
animation, yet when I saved the notebook, it was quite large about 3
MB.
Can I make the file size smaller so I can put it on a disk to show to
others?

Also, is there anyway, I could export this animation to some kind of
animated gif file to reduce the size of this animation.  I would also
like to put this animation on a web page if possible.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Farr